Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Messenger of Joy, of Love, and Light.




From my lookout at La Paloma Observatory, I gaze west, Across Colina del Sol, to where the ocean rests. In sunsets’ golden glow, I sense you near, My sister Michelle, your absence so clear.

I miss you dearly, your laughter, your light, In the hush of the evening, and the deepening night. The world feels colder, the days seem long, Without you here, where you belong.

Yet in moments of quiet, a tiny bird appears, A hummingbird, bringing whispers of what I hold dear. In many lands, this bird is a sacred sign, A bridge between worlds, the spirit's design.

Messenger of joy, of love, and light, With each fluttering wing, it lifts my plight. It dances with the sun, it drinks from the flowers, A symbol of hope in my darkest hours.

Michelle, in every sunset, in the vibrant sky, In the hummingbird’s flight, I feel you nigh. Your presence in the twilight, a comforting grace, A reminder of love that time can't erase.

I see you in the sunsets, the colors so bright, I feel you in the little birds, their joyful flight. In the silence of the evening, your spirit I trace, I love you, my sister, and I feel your embrace.

Though you are gone, you are never far, In the beauty of nature, in each twinkling star. The hummingbird's visit, a gentle reprieve, Lifts me from sadness, reminds me to believe.

Michelle, your memory, a beacon so strong, Guides me through sorrow, helps me along. In the westward gaze, across the sea, You are here, in the heart of me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment